- RSS Channel Showcase 3545571
- RSS Channel Showcase 2488096
- RSS Channel Showcase 7719540
- RSS Channel Showcase 1308416
Articles on this Page
- 08/05/13--09:02: _‘Jeopardy!’ Kids’ W...
- 01/07/14--06:45: _MC Alex Trebek Rapp...
- 03/10/14--20:13: _Alex Trebek Finally...
- 04/05/14--12:25: _Celebrate The 50th ...
- 04/25/14--05:32: _10 Bizarre ‘Wheel o...
- 05/06/14--07:15: _There Was A YOLO-Ba...
- 05/15/14--11:00: _Alex Trebek Discuss...
- 05/15/14--09:36: _Here’s Alex Trebek ...
- 05/19/14--13:30: _Alex Trebek Used To...
- 06/15/14--07:36: _Alex Trebek Is Now ...
- 06/27/14--04:00: _If You’re Going To ...
- 06/27/14--04:49: _10 Funniest ‘Final ...
- 07/22/14--06:30: _Alex Trebek’s Favor...
- 07/22/14--16:15: _Celebrate Alex Treb...
- 07/22/14--18:45: _Make Fun Of The Mis...
- 07/29/14--10:04: _‘To Tell The Truth’...
- 08/03/14--06:30: _The Teen Tournament...
- 09/09/14--22:47: _Alex Trebek’s musta...
- 09/10/14--09:00: _Alex Trebek Is Brin...
- 10/13/14--17:45: _A Contestant On ‘Je...
- 04/25/14--05:32: 10 Bizarre ‘Wheel of Fortune’ Facts in Honor of Its 6,000th Episode
- 05/15/14--11:00: Alex Trebek Discusses Retirement, Plans To Go Out Like Keyser Soze
- 05/15/14--09:36: Here’s Alex Trebek Throwing Down Some ’90s Rap
- 06/15/14--07:36: Alex Trebek Is Now A Guinness World Record Holder
- 06/27/14--04:49: 10 Funniest ‘Final Jeopardy!’ Responses Ever
- 07/29/14--10:04: ‘To Tell The Truth’ is Coming Back: 5 Classic Liar Clips
- 09/09/14--22:47: Alex Trebek’s mustache is making a ‘Jeopardy!’ comeback
Quick recap: Last week was Kids’ Week on Jeopardy! . While nothing on the level of Leonard and his amazing Teen Tournament performance took place, there was some controversy. See, on Wednesday’s episode, a 12-year-old named Thomas Hurley wrote “The Emanciptation Proclamation” for his Final Jeopardy response, which, while basically correct, contained an extra “t” in emancipation.
That sound you heard yesterday evening, while you were eating your frozen dinner? That was A Tribe Called Trebek dropping the mic, letting the world know he’s coming for ya. During last night’s Jeopardy , Canada’s greatest MC rapped lyrics from the Notorious B.I.G., Beastie Boys, Grandmaster Flash, Dr. Dre, and Public Enemy, before dropping one of his own: “Well, my name is MC Alex and I’m here to say, I love to rap in a major way.”
Look out, Drake.
notorious trebekuproxxnotorious trebekben wyatt mic drop
Conan has been making a fool out of Alex Trebek regularly since last year in a segment called “ Alex Trebek Has Gone Insane .” It’s pretty hilarious and reminds me of the time a younger Coco got his hands on the Walker Texas Ranger lever and went to town against Chuck Norris. This is the latest in the series and the most likely the final.
Screen Shot 2014-03-10 at 10.34.18 PMandrewuproxx
Jeopardy! celebrated its 50th birthday this week. That’s 50 years of Daily Doubles, 50 years of awkward small talk with the contestants and 50 years of blurting out nonsense answers at home. (Don’t act like you’re not guilty of it. Whom among us doesn’t love taking a wild guess about Babylonian architecture?)
When you have a rotating lineup of people testing their trivia chops each night there’s bound to be awkward moments along the way.
jeopardyjoeluproxxalex trebek, jeopardy
“Wheel of Fortune” is described as “America's game,” but maybe America doesn't realize just how twisted and wacky the legendary game show is. Since “Wheel” will be celebrating its 6,000th episode next week, here's a list of weird-ass stuff you did not know about the world of Pat and Vanna.
And yes, you are definitely reading that puzzle correctly.
"Jeopardy" got as hip as "Jeopardy" gets last night with a question about "YOLO."
Alex Trebek will retire one day. Here's how he plans to do it.
33rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards - Press Roombriancgrubb33rd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards - Press Roomspacey
I'll take street credibility for two-thousand Canadian dollars, Alex.
And now, let's hail the arrival of a young MC named Trebek, who comes to us straight outta Sudbury, Ontario.
The “Jeopardy!” Battle of the Decades, featuring some of the greatest “Jeopardy!” players ever, comes to end this week. (Ken Jennings is a featured player in this clip.) Before it does, let's honor Alex's attempt at '90s rap.
In which we learn kind of a lot about "Jeopardy" host Alex Trebek.
Scene in D.C.: Howard Buffett, Alex Trebek, Pickens Aid Nat GeobriancgrubbScene in D.C.: Howard Buffett, Alex Trebek, Pickens Aid Nat Geo
Guinness World Records has given Alex Trebek a world record title for hosting 'Jeopardy!' and he proves to be classy in acceptance.
Screen Shot 2014-06-15 at 9.51.21 AMandrewuproxx
If only the answer had been, "He's known for his deadly herpes and explosive diarrhea."
“Jeopardy!” always has supremely intelligent contestants, but that doesn't mean they're humorless. Over Alex Trebek's 30-year run as host of America's favorite quiz, we've seen a number of hilarious “Final Jeopardy!” responses that even caught the unflappable host off guard. In honor of Ari Voukydis, a recent “Jeopardy!” contestant who earned a huge laugh with his “Final Jeopardy!” response this week, let's take at 10 times we've seen some hilarious stuff come up on those little blue screens.
Alex Trebek is an American icon. A Canadian American Icon.
trebek2joeluproxxtrebek2Jeopardy! Power Players Week
For Alex Trebek's birthday, let's remember the worst impressions from SNL's 'Celebrity Jeopardy!' that we still love anyway.
One more time for Alex Trebek's birthday, here are some great moments in geniuses messing up on 'Jeopardy!.'
“To Tell the Truth,” one of the greatest television game shows with a timeless conceit, is purportedly coming back to air. Fremantle is heading up a new primetime version of the series that puts “an update of the familiar format with a surprising new twist that adds action and suspense and raises the stakes.”
I'm all for it!
An exciting episode of "Jeopardy!" leaves you wanting an old favorite to return.
teen jeopardy tiejoshuproxxteen jeopardy tie
Alex Trebek”s mustache is making a “Jeopardy!” comeback
Trebek”s distinctive mustache hasn”t been seen since 2001. It”ll return for the new season kicking off on Monday.
Report: A doctor in Joan Rivers” entourage performed a surprise biopsy on her
The NY Daily News reports that such a procedure shouldn”t have been performed outside a hospital. The biopsy, a source tells the Daily News, “caused Rivers' vocal chords to seize – a condition doctors call a laryngospasm – cutting off her air supply.” PLUS: Firefighters arrived at the clinic within six minutes.
After shaving it off almost 15 years ago, "Jeopardy" host Alex Trebek will bring back his mustache in 2014.
Third Annual Franciscan GamesbriancgrubbThird Annual Franciscan Gamestrebek2
And here's yet another awkward moment in 'Jeopardy' history.