- RSS Channel Showcase 3767978
- RSS Channel Showcase 4840120
- RSS Channel Showcase 4321063
- RSS Channel Showcase 3350383
Articles on this Page
- 06/30/15--05:45: _Alex Trebek Rapped ...
- 07/15/15--12:00: _Rihanna’s ‘Umbrella...
- 07/25/15--11:00: _These Unintentional...
- 09/17/15--12:50: _Alex Trebek Had No ...
- 09/20/15--19:06: _John Oliver Fired S...
- 10/05/15--23:44: _Watch Hugh Jackman ...
- 10/08/15--08:10: _The Internet Is Obs...
- 02/22/16--09:20: _Here’s Why Canadian...
- 03/30/16--13:10: _Louis C.K. Is Going...
- 05/26/16--06:33: _You’ll Either Love ...
- 10/26/15--02:40: _Is ‘pansy’ the funn...
- 10/12/16--18:05: _We Did Not Expect A...
- 10/26/16--20:42: _Drake Received His ...
- 02/20/17--17:29: _Alex Trebek Showed ...
- 02/25/17--14:32: _This ‘Jeopardy!’ Co...
- 05/19/14--13:30: _Alex Trebek Used To...
- 06/15/14--07:36: _Alex Trebek Is Now ...
- 06/27/14--04:00: _If You’re Going To ...
- 06/27/14--04:49: _10 Funniest ‘Final ...
- 07/22/14--06:30: _Alex Trebek’s Favor...
- 07/22/14--16:15: _Celebrate Alex Treb...
- 07/22/14--18:45: _Make Fun Of The Mis...
- 07/29/14--10:04: _‘To Tell The Truth’...
- 08/03/14--06:30: _The Teen Tournament...
- 09/09/14--22:47: _Alex Trebek’s musta...
- 09/10/14--09:00: _Alex Trebek Is Brin...
- 10/13/14--17:45: _A Contestant On ‘Je...
- 11/06/14--08:00: _Watch Alex Trebek S...
- 12/04/14--15:30: _Joseph Gordon-Levit...
- 12/16/14--00:56: _Larry David: The od...
- 12/19/14--06:00: _Stephen Colbert’s F...
- 02/03/15--07:40: _Wanna Hear Alex Tre...
- 03/12/15--18:15: _‘Final Jeopardy’ Wa...
- 03/13/15--08:40: _Two Sports Anchors ...
- 03/14/15--00:02: _10 Stories You Migh...
- 03/24/15--16:45: _A ‘Jeopardy!’ Conte...
- 05/12/15--17:10: _Watch Alex Trebek P...
- 05/13/15--04:30: _Watch The Most Fabu...
- 05/14/15--20:00: _That Time Alex Treb...
- 06/09/15--14:20: _Nintendo vs. Sega! ...
- 06/18/15--12:30: _Here Are The Great ...
- 10/04/17--07:14: _‘Jeopardy’ Fans Are...
- 01/02/18--11:05: _A Jeopardy Contesta...
- 01/04/18--19:15: _‘Jeopardy!’ Is On H...
- 02/21/18--09:00: _‘Jeopardy!’ Host Al...
- 03/02/18--11:01: _‘Jeopardy!’ History...
- 07/30/18--08:42: _Alex Trebek Says He...
- 08/10/18--10:16: _‘Jeopardy!’ Launche...
- 09/11/18--17:35: _‘Jeopardy!’ Is Lett...
- 10/02/18--08:25: _Alex Trebek Moderat...
- 07/15/15--12:00: Rihanna’s ‘Umbrella’ Sounds A Lot Better When Alex Trebek Sings It
- 09/17/15--12:50: Alex Trebek Had No Idea Who ‘Turd Ferguson’ Was
- 09/20/15--19:06: John Oliver Fired Some Shots At Alex Trebek At The Emmys
- 02/22/16--09:20: Here’s Why Canadians Aren’t Allowed To Try Out For ‘Jeopardy!’
- 05/26/16--06:33: You’ll Either Love Or Want To Punch The Reigning ‘Jeopardy’ Champion
- 10/26/15--02:40: Is ‘pansy’ the funniest Final Jeopardy! response of all time?
- 06/15/14--07:36: Alex Trebek Is Now A Guinness World Record Holder
- 06/27/14--04:49: 10 Funniest ‘Final Jeopardy!’ Responses Ever
- 07/29/14--10:04: ‘To Tell The Truth’ is Coming Back: 5 Classic Liar Clips
- 09/09/14--22:47: Alex Trebek’s mustache is making a ‘Jeopardy!’ comeback
- 03/12/15--18:15: ‘Final Jeopardy’ Was Very Lonely For This Contestant
- 05/13/15--04:30: Watch The Most Fabulous Response In ‘Jeopardy!’ History
- 07/30/18--08:42: Alex Trebek Says He’s Likely Leaving ‘Jeopardy!’ In 2020
- 09/11/18--17:35: ‘Jeopardy!’ Is Letting Fans Vote On The Fate Of Alex Trebek’s Beard
I live in West Philadelphia. When people discover this fact about me, they usually make some joke about me spending my days on the playground or guys that are up to no good making trouble in my neighborhood. What a perfectly hilarious and original joke that doesn’t get funnier every time I hear it! Having said that, Alex Trebek can rap the Fresh Prince theme song to me any time he wants, as he did on last night’s Jeopardy!
Forget the summer of George. It’s the summer of Alex . The Jeopardy! host continued his tradition of singing hip-hop songs with this wonderful rendition of Rihanna’s “Umbrella.” Eh-Eh-Eh.
For over 30 years now, Alex Trebek has been a constant presence in our homes as the host of Jeopardy, where he acts as the world’s most lovable know-it-all. In that time, contestants have given him some pretty funny responses. Since Trebek celebrated his 75th birthday this week, it seemed like the perfect time to look at some of the funniest responses of all.
alex trebek, jeopardyjohnnysugaralex trebek, jeopardy
On Wednesday evening, a Jeopardy! contestant named Talia won the hearts of the internet with her Final Jeopardy answer “What is the Love Ballad of Turd Ferguson?” referencing Norm Macdonald’s swaggering Saturday Night Live impersonation of Burt Reynolds to a straight-faced Alex Trebek and laughter-stifling audience. As we pointed out last night , it was “one of the finest moments in the history of this or any other game show.” But it gets even better because the reason why Trebek didn’t have a reaction to the joke was because Alex Trebek does not know who Turd Ferguson is.
John Oliver took some liberties while onstage at Sunday evening’s Emmys ceremony . Oliver presented the award for Directing in a Special Movie or Limited series, but first took a moment to fire some amusing shots at Alex Trebek:
“A limited series is, of course, a series that only runs for a limited time. Although, let’s be honest.
The last time we played this “Phone Booth” trivia game on The Tonight Show , Kevin Spacey took on Jimmy Fallon and ended up being trapped with a wide selection of guest stars, including NBA star Karl-Anthony Towns, Mae Whitman, and Big Bird. It must’ve been a success because it came back tonight with Shaq and Hugh Jackman stepping inside the booth for some trivia.
Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 1.13.03 AMandrewuproxx
Meet Matt Jackson, a 23-year-old paralegal from Washington, D.C. who is currently crushing the competition in a nine-day winning streak on Jeopardy , and likely not going anywhere anytime soon. In a profile posted to Jeopardy ‘s website this week , Jackson says he was encouraged to try out for the show by his friend Sam Spaulding, who finished second place in the 2010 College Championship, winning $50,000.
It's not due to the rampant scourge of anti-Canadian prejudice.
"Jeopardy!"& IBM Man V. Machine Press Conferencebramescocharles1"Jeopardy!"& IBM Man V. Machine Press Conference
It'll be just like the 'Black Jeopardy!' skit on 'SNL,' but sadder.
louis-CK-uproxx-celebrity-jeopardy-politicssumtexanguylouis-CK-uproxx-celebrity-jeopardy-politicslouis ck jeopardy gif 1louis ck jeopardy gif 2
Meet Buzzy Cohen, the "Jeopardy" champion who's setting the Internet on fire.
buzzy cohen jeopardy trebekjoshuproxxbuzzy cohen jeopardybuzzy cohen jeopardy trebek
Sometimes game show contestants are the only truly funny people on television. Case in point: Becky Sullivan, a contestant on an episode of “Jeopardy!”, couldn't think of the right answer to a Final Jeopardy! clue about flowers. Her response might be the funniest answer in the show's history.
The clue: “The flower pictured here is called this, also a disparaging term for people on the political left.”
Sullivan's guess: “What is a pansy?”
The October 12 edition of 'Jeopardy!' featured the show's host learning about nerdcore and promptly giving a verdict on the genre.
Another case of Alex flexing his rap knowledge to the world.
You never knew until right now that you want to hear Alex Trebek rap along to "Panda" by Desiigner, but your live will never be the same.
'Jeopardy!' may not have the immediate double entendre thrills of 'Family Feud,' but Trebek's game show still does must-see moments right.
In which we learn kind of a lot about "Jeopardy" host Alex Trebek.
Scene in D.C.: Howard Buffett, Alex Trebek, Pickens Aid Nat GeobriancgrubbScene in D.C.: Howard Buffett, Alex Trebek, Pickens Aid Nat Geo
Guinness World Records has given Alex Trebek a world record title for hosting 'Jeopardy!' and he proves to be classy in acceptance.
Screen Shot 2014-06-15 at 9.51.21 AMandrewuproxx
If only the answer had been, "He's known for his deadly herpes and explosive diarrhea."
“Jeopardy!” always has supremely intelligent contestants, but that doesn't mean they're humorless. Over Alex Trebek's 30-year run as host of America's favorite quiz, we've seen a number of hilarious “Final Jeopardy!” responses that even caught the unflappable host off guard. In honor of Ari Voukydis, a recent “Jeopardy!” contestant who earned a huge laugh with his “Final Jeopardy!” response this week, let's take at 10 times we've seen some hilarious stuff come up on those little blue screens.
Alex Trebek is an American icon. A Canadian American Icon.
trebek2joeluproxxtrebek2Jeopardy! Power Players Week
For Alex Trebek's birthday, let's remember the worst impressions from SNL's 'Celebrity Jeopardy!' that we still love anyway.
One more time for Alex Trebek's birthday, here are some great moments in geniuses messing up on 'Jeopardy!.'
“To Tell the Truth,” one of the greatest television game shows with a timeless conceit, is purportedly coming back to air. Fremantle is heading up a new primetime version of the series that puts “an update of the familiar format with a surprising new twist that adds action and suspense and raises the stakes.”
I'm all for it!
An exciting episode of "Jeopardy!" leaves you wanting an old favorite to return.
teen jeopardy tiejoshuproxxteen jeopardy tie
Alex Trebek”s mustache is making a “Jeopardy!” comeback
Trebek”s distinctive mustache hasn”t been seen since 2001. It”ll return for the new season kicking off on Monday.
Report: A doctor in Joan Rivers” entourage performed a surprise biopsy on her
The NY Daily News reports that such a procedure shouldn”t have been performed outside a hospital. The biopsy, a source tells the Daily News, “caused Rivers' vocal chords to seize – a condition doctors call a laryngospasm – cutting off her air supply.” PLUS: Firefighters arrived at the clinic within six minutes.
After shaving it off almost 15 years ago, "Jeopardy" host Alex Trebek will bring back his mustache in 2014.
Third Annual Franciscan GamesbriancgrubbThird Annual Franciscan Gamestrebek2
And here's yet another awkward moment in 'Jeopardy' history.
This "Jeopardy" category about rap musicians is just awesome. So very awesome.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt went on 'Conan' and got a surprise when his long-ago appearance on 'Celebrity Jeopardy' came up.
Joseph Gordon Levitt Jeopardyjasontabrys
Larry David: “I guess the odds would be against” more “Curb Your Enthusiasm” – “probably 6 to 1”
Larry David tells Bill Simmons that he hasn”t given up on “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” but he says the “Seinfeld” finale “taught me a lesson that if I ever did another show, I wasn”t going to wrap it up.” When asked that it sounded like he wasn”t doing another season, David responded: “I guess the odds would be against it.
In what may have been a preemptive strike at The Simpsons , Stephen Colbert’s final Colbert Report sign off closed with a classic Colbert toss back to Jon Stewart, who then closed the show with a nostalgic Moment of Zen.
Did The Colbert Report standalone program even happen? Was it all just one long Daily Show remote?
Alex Trebek read the lyrics to "Girls, Girls, Girls" by Motley Crue on "Jeopardy!" last night, and he gave it the full Trebek.
It took really bad performances from two 'Jeopardy!' contestants to make tonight's Final Jeopardy a one-woman show.
Really bad Final JeopardyashleyuproxxReally bad Final JeopardyReally bad Final Jeopardy 2Really bad Final Jeopardy 3
Alex Trebek's getting long in the tough and Will Ferrell's probably not taking over.
Alex Trebek replacementsisaacandAlex Trebek replacements
This week in 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: Things are moving forward for “Fifty Shades of Grey” star Dakota Johnson”s next book-to-screen project. Her film adaptation of 2013 novel “Forever, Interrupted” has found a screenwriter in “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” scribe Tricia McAlpin.
Plus: Alex Trebek and Vanna White aren”t going anywhere anytime soon, Johnny Depp was injured on the set of the fifth “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie (are they really on #5 already?!), Josh Gad a.k.a.
If you're going to be a contestant on 'Jeopardy!,' it can't hurt to invite Alex Trebek out to a bar.
This Jeopardy contestant is a DJashleyuproxx
Yes Alex Trebek, yes.
Alex TrebekisaacandAlex Trebekalex-trebek
"Jeopardy!" could use more emphatic snapping.
jeopardy cruciblejoshuproxxsnap gif
While visiting the 'Howard Stern Show' on Monday, Stern managed to get Trebek to open up about his past (albeit brief) drug use.
Alex Trebek Visits FOX News'"The Five"sumtexanguyAlex Trebek Visits FOX News'"The Five"
The battle lines were drawn if you were an '80s or '90s kid when it came to the great Kool-Aid/Wyler's debate.
Ned Flanders, Walter White, Alex Trebek and the most iconic mustaches in the history of TV.
farrell-offermanmike5113berthacolin-farrell_GettyMustacheRonSwansonHigh Rollers1999 Dennis Franz star in year 6 of the tv series "NYPD Blue."ned-flandersGabe Kaplan In 'Welcome Back Kotter'The JeffersonsMagnum In LondonThe Tonight Show with Jay Leno-Dr. Phil McGrawMustacheCliffMustacheWalterWhite
"What is my beard, Alex?"
This is why you should always keep it 'gangsta.' Like, always.
Trebek is recovering well following his surgery for blood clots and is expected to make a full recovery.
alex trebek, jeopardyalfikse
'Jeopardy!' host Alex Trebek, who became an American citizen in 1998, will moderate an upcoming gubernatorial debate in Pennsylvania.
What is... 'Jeopardy!' history?
Trebek has two replacements in mind if he leaves when his current 'Jeopardy!' contract is up.
What is coming to Hulu? Alex Trebek knows the answer to that question.
Trebek showed up for season 35 of 'Jeopardy!' sporting an impressive beard, but the show is asking fans to vote on its fate.
Trebek inserted himself into the debate and became argumentative at times, and was booed for his efforts.